The Colonie Democratic Committee
and Chairman Richard Jacobson
would like to thank you all for
your steadfast support.
Together, we have brought good government to the Town of Colonie and Albany County.
Keep Progress Moving Forward
• Path to financial recovery
•Reduce spending by more than $1.8 million since 2010
•Consolidated town departments saving more than $400K
•Improved the town’s bond rating
•Addressing long-term landfill debt
• Supported Police Department as Colonie was named the safest community in the Nation two years in a row
• Implemented a five year paving plan to fix our roads
• Redeveloped old commercial properties with new projects such as Fresh Market
• Attracted new hi-tech businesses like AngioDynamics